Friday 18 March 2016

I'm back!

Hi again,

I don't think I've posted on this blog for almost two years now but I thought I would start writing again as it used to help me. At first I thought I would start a new one but it's been good for me to look back at what I wrote so maybe it will be good for you too.

I should probably give you an update as to how life is. I'm absolutely loving university, it's been a crazy 18 months. I have met an amazing man who has helped me get through some of the most difficult times of my life which I promise to explain at some point. I wouldn't say university is easy I sometimes want to pack it all in and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this at times. Life at home is different and difficult.

I'm back because when I was writing blog posts last time it really helped to write down what I was thinking to clear my mind. Recently I have needed that as I don't want to burden others with my weird and sometimes not happy thoughts and this just seems a little less personal even if loved ones read it all. I really hope that doing this I can help others as much as me if not more.

I will try to post on here at least twice a week but I canny promise anything. Thank you for reading and see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment