Saturday 19 July 2014

About me

I recently read 'the perks of being a wallflower' and I really connected with it and realised I am a very similar person to Charlie in the book. I have almost always been the forgotten one who was always left out of events because people simply didn't think of inviting me.

For the last two years it hasn't been the case though because I had the most amazing boyfriend who always listened and remembered me. The problem is I stupidly broke up with him in order to go to university as I couldn't take another year out in order for us to go to university together and long distance just wouldn't suit us. So I am back to being a wallflower again, observing and being forgotten, but now I have even less confidence than before because of many things that have happened over the past year or so, which will probably all be explained in time.

So this blog is to track my way through life and seeing if ever I become a person to be remembered. If anyone actually reads this I apologise for the bad grammar etc. I was never very good at English at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment