Wednesday 6 August 2014

Being lonely is not at all nice

I suppose the title says it all, but let me explain my situation first. So I have friends who are a little geeky and others who are out going in the same friendship group, so its a nightmare to organise anything that everyone wants to do. What is even harder is everyone is working at different times or going on holiday at different times and then if you add in the fact that nobody can be bothered to organise anything, it becomes almost impossible to meet up with anyone. So all I have done this past week is stay at home and get infuriated by my mother. Don't get me wrong I do love her very much but after a while anyone can get be annoying. I also don't really have a person I can just talk to so my thoughts ramble on here or in my diary which is better th an locking it away in my head.

This might sound a tad morbid but I wonder if I died who would turn up at my funeral, I think that shows who really cares and who will make an effort for you. To be honest I don't think it is that morbid, I think it is a fact of life and would be genuinely quite interesting. At the moment very few people would turn up to my funeral but I would hope people who I care about would go.

The only thing I can do to not make myself feel the effects of loneliness is think about how great university will be in a couple of months, where I will be living with people 24/7 and having a lot of fun at the same time. It makes it worth it now as fun can only be just around the corner. I must admit I am not ashamed to say I daydream about scenarios that could happen all the time.

I am not the loneliest person in the world I live with my parents and do meet up with people occassionly, I can also take a walk anywhere I want either to the beach or just around town. I can think of lonelier people than me but its all relative to what you are used to and I am certainly not used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment